WASTE DISCHARGE ANALYSIS / TRADE EFFLUENT
The Water Industry Act 1991 requires that any liquid produced by your company as part of its business activity on trading premises which is discharged into the public sewage system requires consent from the local sewage waste undertakers (waste water utility company).
Where Can You Obtain Independent Analysis of Trade Effluent?
The Environmental Laboratory Ltd (ELAB) can provide a tailored waste discharge report covering all the typical contaminates limited and controlled by the waste sewage undertakers:
- Toxic Metals (Chromium, Lead, Mercury, Zinc, Copper, etc.)
- Hydrogen Cyanide & Hydrogen Sulphide
- Dissolved Methane
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Organics (Hydrocarbons, Pesticides, Herbicides)
- Flammable Substances
The presence and levels of other contaminates can also be identified, so please contact Mike Varley (01424 718618) our Technical Expert on Waste Discharge to discuss your particular reporting needs.
What ELAB Offers:
- Expert advice on sample preservation and delivery.
- Free quotation for a tailored compliance report.
- Free containers for sample collection to meet sampling criteria.
- Fast turnaround and a reliable service
- ISO/IEC 17025 quality standards
Our laboratories are UKAS approved to ISO/IEC 17025 for a range of soil and water tests including all of the standard requirements for trade effluent discharge consent.
Please click on the thumbnail below to download our free technical datasheet
Call our Customer Services team on 01424 718618 or email email@example.com with your Conditions of Consent needs and we will provide a cost effective and reliable solution that meets your Waste Discharge Reporting needs.
Call now on 01424 718618 or 0845 900 7004 .